In our previous polls we asked these questions.
1. Talking about sex with my partner is…
Really uncomfortable, we avoid it! – 14%, Never really tried, don’t know where to start – 3%, A little awkward at first, but good – 27%, Exciting and encouraging! – 37%, Something I’d like to do much more – 23%. So… 86% of respondents said that “talking about sex” was something they wanted to somehow enjoy much more! This game was designed exactly for this!
2. On balance, do you prefer to seduce, or to be seduced?
I like to be the seducer -26%, I prefer being seduced! – 74%. Now, what do you make of that? It may be that your sweetheart is waiting right now for you to take some initiative! How might you be able to light some kindling for a larger fire today? Seduce? Or be Seduced?
3. We would likely have more sex if… #1. If our sex drives were more in sync (25%); #2. If we were closer emotionally (24%); #3. If we went to bed earlier (19%); #4. If we were less tired (16%); #5. If we were less busy (16%)
4. How often do you masturbate? (women’s answers) – 23% said once a week; 27% found time for 2-3 times a week; 15% said 1-2 times a month; 12% said “rarely,” and 23% said “never!” In summary, 65% of women said that they masturbated in the past month; 50% in the past week. Take a look at our “Dial M for…” post for some thoughts on this leisurely endeavour.
5. How often do you masturbate? (men’s answers) – 44% said 2-3 times each week; 23% said once a week; 7% found time for once a day!; 9% said 1-2 times per month; 5% said “rarely,” and 12% said “never!” In summary, 84% of men said that they masturbated in the past month; 74% in the past week.
6. I search the web for ideas on how to improve my sex life. – 33% indicated they search for this on the web “often;” 47% said “occasionally,” and 20% said “rarely.” In summary, 80% said they search the web for ideas occasionally or regularly.
7. Sex! Are you having less sex than you want, or exactly the amount you want? - 5% complained “too much!”; 79% complained that they were having sex less than they wanted! And a very contented 16% said it was “just right.”
8. I search the web for ways to improve my sex life. 73% said regularly or often; 27% said rarely.
9. Women! What’s your position on sex? If you could have sex in only ONE POSITION for the rest of your life, and HAD to choose… 46% want their man on top! Only 24% wanted to assume that dominant (woman-on-top) position; 19% said their number one choice was “doggy-style.” The remaining 11% preferred “other.” We wonder what those might be!
10. Men! What’s your position on sex? If you could have sex in only ONE POSITION for the rest of your life, and HAD to choose… 47% of men want their woman on top! Only 21% said they wanted to be on top. 30% said that if they had to choose only one position, it would be “doggy-style,” and just 2% had something else in mind.
11. We have sex…